Oh my, if there was ever a Top Ten Tuesday prompt for me, this is IT! As the ashamed owner of 350+ unread books, one could say I have one hell of a backlist. Since I’ve started working overtime I’ve been losing even more reading time, so I’m sure the backlist will haunt me long into 2019. But, I am DETERMINED to defeat my TBR one day…one glorious day.
So here are the top ten books (or series) from my backlist that I’d like to get to sooner rather than later:
- The Raven Boys (and the whole Raven Cycle series) by Maggie Stiefvater (Goodreads)
- Cinder (and the whole Lunar Chronicles series) by Melissa Meyer (Goodreads)
- Steelheart (and the whole Reckoners series) by Brandon Sanderson (Goodreads)
- The Lies of Locke Lamora (and the whole Gentleman Bastard series) by Scott Lynch (Goodreads)
- The Thief (and the whole Queen’s Thief series) by Megan Whalen Turner (Goodreads)
- The Demon King (and the whole Seven Realms series) by Cinda Williams Chima (Goodreads)
- The Knife of Never Letting Go (and the whole Chaos Walking series) by Patrick Ness (Goodreads)
- Rivers of London (and the whole Peter Grant series) by Ben Aaronovitch (Goodreads)
- The Falconer (and the whole Falconer series) by Elizabeth May (Goodreads)
- The Emperor’s Blades (and the whole Chronicle of the Unhewn Throne series) by Brian Staveley (Goodreads)
Well, I guess I have a lot of books to read soon considering these are ALL SERIES OMG! Anyone want to fund my life so I can have the time to read these all? Anyone?
Do you see any on my list that I should read immediately?