This week’s Top Ten Tuesday (hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl) is all about fictional places we’d like to visit. I don’t know about you, but there are some places I definitely would not want to visit (Panem and Westeros come to mind). However, on the flipside, there are a TON of places I’d love to visit.
MY ALL TIME NUMBER ONE FICTIONAL LAND TO VISIT: THE SHIRE!
Hi, my name is Kibby and I want to be a hobbit. Everything about The Shire makes me happy. The green AF grass, the hobbit holes, just everything. When I dream of a place to hang my hat for the rest of my life, Hobbiton is what immediately comes to mind. I have intentions to open up a Second Breakfast pub/restaurant. If that goes well, I’ll be opening up a little bookstore/coffee house too. *sigh* If only…
Alright, everything else is in no particular order because nothing trumps The Shire to me.
- Hogwarts (I mean, duh!)
- Pemberly (gotta get me a rich English brooding man)
- Tortall (I wanna fight with Lady Knights and find a snarky pirate man to make my own)
- Terrasen (I want to find Chaol, to slap him and Aedion, to party with)
- The Londons of A Darker Shade of Magic (I want to do like a pub crawl of all the Londons)
- Ketterdam (just to walk down the streets and hopefully run into Kaz)
- Elendel (I want to join the crew of Wax and Wayne!)
- The world in The Confectioner’s Guild (Okay, I can’t remember the name and I’m not near by books right now so I can’t look it up. But y’all, MAGICAL BAKED GOODS!)
- The lands of Fae, from basically any book. Yes, I know. Fae are not exactly nice and some seriously bad stuff could happen. But also, I want fairy wine at least once in my life.
What fictional places would you like to visit?