Hello. hello and welcome to Tuesday! The topic for this week’s Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, is Auto Buy Authors! So let’s dive straight into my list of awesome authors that I just can’t say no to.Read More
Hello my bookish peoples! It’s Tuesday again, because I guess that’s how time works, which means another installment of Top Ten Tuesday. This week’s theme, perfectly timed for the holiday shopping season, is Bookish Items/Merchandise I’d Like to Own! I’m going to try and not list only bookish candles.
- Bookish candles inspired by Wax and Wayne from the Mistborn Era 2 books by Brandon Sanderson. If you haven’t read these books…well, my friend, go fix that immediately. There is a WOEFUL lack of Mistborn merch out there. I’ve been kicking around the idea of starting my own candle shop and you can bet your entire book collection that the first candles I offer will be Mistborn themed.
- Hermione’s Time Turner. I’d like a real one, but considering I live in a world sadly devoid of magic, I’ll settle for a replica.
- Basically everything in the In.The.Reads Etsy shop. I have a pretty serious collection of her woodmarks, but I want everything else. All of it. ALL OF IT!
- Green Dragon beer can glasses from Tookish Candle Company (designed by In.The.Reads). I technically already have one from the Bilbo’s gifts box from Tookish (y’all, Tookish is my most favorite bookish candle/merch shop. Casi is awesome and makes the most amazing candles), but I’d like one more so I can have a pair. Well, maybe I should order two more…you know, just in case one breaks or something. Casi has hinted that she’ll be working with In.The.Reads on different literary pub glasses in the future and I AM SO EXCITED!
- Godric’s Hollow candle from Tookish Candle Company. I was a FOOL to not grab this candle last year when it was on sale. I’m hoping it comes around again this year (this is me virtually nudging Casi).
- A Hufflepuff clothing article that isn’t BRIGHT YELLOW. I know I am a Huffle, through and through, but yellow is my least favorite color.
- A Tak set. For those who haven’t read The Kingkiller Chronicles by Patrick Rothfuss (STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND GO READ THEM NOW!), Tak is a strategy game played in the 2nd book of the series. I bought a Tak set from my old roommate, but since I no longer live with him I have been feeling the need for my own set.
- Elvish cloak. Y’ALL I NEED CLOAKS TO BE A FASHION THING! Like…they are perfect. They make you look mysterious AF, you can have a sorts of hidden pockets in there, and you can be all dramatic when leaving an awkward situation (just twirl away).
- TARDIS bookends…or any cool bookends to be honest. I just want some bookends because they are faaaaaancy. Not that I have any space on my bookshelves for bookends…
- And last, but certainly not least, I want a full replica of Andúril. I need a big, beautiful, badass sword in my life.